Pre-Inspection For New Home Owners
As if buying a new home and moving isn't stressful enough - you certainly don't need the added burden of finding problems with your new home after you've settled in.
Our priority is giving you the peace-of-mind that your most important purchase has gone through a thorough and rigorous inspection so that you don't wind up having to look back with regret.
We give you the indispensable tools to make an educated and informed decision on what is sure to be the most important purchase in your lifetime.
Once the inspection is completed we'll leave you with our complimentary Home Owners Manual.
Buyer's Pre-Inspection Checklist
- The completed inspection report belongs to you, our customer. Jeff will provide you with an extensive inspection report with photos and captions within 24 hours. We will not disclose any information from the report without your permission.
- Payments are made at the time of the inspection. Payments can made by cash, check or credit card.
- If it is necessary to cancel the inspection, please contact us as soon as possible prior to the inspection.
- Confirm the time and date of the inspection with your realtor.
- We recommend that you, the soon to be home owner, accompany Jeff throughout the home inspection process.
- The average home inspection takes approximately 3 hours. Please set aside enough time so that Jeff can answer any questions you may have during the inspection.