A Message from Jeff Loree
Owner of J&S Home Inspections
As a lifelong resident of Wisconsin, I understand first-hand the environmental circumstances your home must endure. From heavy snow in the winter to hot sun in the summer, Wisconsin residents certainly experience it all. When I created my company I knew it was the beginning of something special. I was combining decades of residential construction experience, top notch training in the field of home inspection, and a strong resolve to help people in what may be one of the most important times of their lives.
There is absolutely NO substitute for direct hands-on experience; over 25 years. When you combine that with first class certified training from Madison College; that adds up to peace-of-mind!
Buying a home is indeed, for most people, a very big step and you want nothing more than to be confident in your decision. By conducting a thorough and rigorous inspection of your home I will leave you confident with your buying decision. My job is to educate and instruct you involving the condition of your new home, which will be painstakingly detailed in my final report.
Licenses, Memberships and Certifications
- Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors
- International Association of Home Inspectors
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin; Affiliate Member/Supra Key Holder
- Licensed and Fully Insured
- Wisconsin State License Number: 2857-106
Why hire a certified professional
- I am required to stay up to date with industry continued education and accreditations by state and governmental agencies;
- I adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice;
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my clients first; and
- use state-of-the-art inspection tools and reporting software so that my clients can make informed decisions about the homes they want to buy or sell.